Please post your application here.
Astu

Astu - Mage

Post by Astu » Fri May 26, 2017 6:04 pm

1. Character name: Astu

2. Race and class: Human Mage

3. Main Spec: Frost

4. Number of days played on your current main: 10days 5hours

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play: Currently I play frost, I would like to respec to fire at a later date when new content is released. Currently I plan to respec to something close to this depending what the raid needs http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0VrofZZVAMcofzVo

I find the talents that reduce the chance mobs to resist and mana efficiency to be the most important to sustaining damage as frost. Also as a mage I would want to figure out how other mages are specced so I know whether to put points into winters chill. The rotation for a frost mage is pretty straight forward. I personally spam frostbolts and cast fireblast whenever it is up for basic boss fights. Otherwise my priority in groups is to CC, AOE, and decurse when necessary.

6. Age: 25

7. Location: Midwest

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I work full time so I generally will play at night for 4-8 hours a day. I also enjoy world pvp.

Guild History:

9. Previous Guild(s): Covenant

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild: Not raiding and no one really wants to do anything.

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: N/A

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I want to join a guild that is raiding , I enjoyed raiding back in vanilla and want to get back into it. I also just play with 1 RL friend here and am looking for new friends to play with.

13. Have you read, and do you agree agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes

14. How did you hear about the guild?: Post in world chat

Raiding and Experience:

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: 60. I haven't raided anything on this server , I raided up to about half way through AQ40 in Vanilla so I'm familiar with most bosses in classic. I have also raided in other past expansions.

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: Nope

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: Yes

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Astu - Mage

Post by Twentysix » Sat May 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Astu, at this time our raiding core is full on mages. You are welcome to reapply if a mage spot opens up.