Please post your application here.
Repel

Repeller-Priest

Post by Repel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:33 pm

1. Character name: Repeller

2. Race and class: Dwarf Priest

3. Main Spec: Holy

4. Number of days played on your current main: 9

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play: Making sure my gear and talents are built around the raids priorities, downranking accordingly to boss clear times.

Personal Information: Chill min-max player loves to play the game.

6. Age: 25

7. Location: USA / CT

8. Tell us a little about yourself: Chill player, loves min-maxing and pvping!

Guild History: Vanilla ERA : Forgotten Heroes, world first maexna kill, / (Private servers: Scriptcraft 1 + 2 Alixium, Emerald Dream - Teamplague (AKA NOPE) and Maple Syrup - Kronos 2 : GM of Surfsup and top guild alongside Praise / Remedy (AKA NOPE)

9. Previous Guild(s): On Elysium Demise, left because conflict of raid times.

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild: Left Demise because raid times couldn't work out anymore.

You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: None from previous servers, but growing with players now.

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I want to join because it's a growing guild that competes for world bosses, pvps and raids the schedule that I can most adhere to/

13. Have you read, and do you agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes and yes.

14. How did you hear about the guild?: Joined from world

Raiding and Experience: World first maexxna in vanilla, all raid content cleared, all raid content LEAD.

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes.

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: Full content cleared and understood.

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: No

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: Yes I do.

Additional Information: I come to win, and I come to play. I probably come off as elitist and a know it all, with time you will see I just like to play the game and compete to be the best. I love just being around people that share that attitude and want to compete to become the best. When I'm raiding and pvping I expect the best from my players and hope they do the same for me.
"Perception is key, power is inevitable"

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Repeller-Priest

Post by Twentysix » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Apply again when you can show up to raids. Application closed temporarily.