Post by Ercot » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Character Information:

1. Character name: Ercot

2. Race and class: Gnome Mage

3. Main Spec: WC 18/0/33 or AP 31/0/21 depending on what raid needs
WC: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0E00cZZVA0fRfzVo
AP: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0E0ofquZVA0c0s

4. Number of days played on your current main: 37 days

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:
PVE:
Single target: Fb spam, using CoC as target gets low.
Multiple target: AE and CoC for maximum aoe damage. Situational use of blizzard if range is needed or if targets need an extra slow and I am specced down that way.
Boss fights: I know the proper mechanics and rotations for all current raid content. Of course I have decursive set up and know how to prioritize for each curse.

PVP:
I am no pro, but I am very familiar with both Frost and Elemental pvp specs.

Personal Information:

6. Age: 27

7. Location: New Jersey, USA

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I Like to go camping and fishing when I make the time. I have a laid back temperament. I am super competitive and you will see that on the meters.

Guild History:

9. Previous Guild(s): Ludicrous Speed

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild: They are disbanding.

You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: Hasslehoff

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I want to raid with a group of people that are competitive. I want to clear vanilla content in a fast and efficient manor. I want to top the meters.

13. Have you read, and do you agree agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes

14. How did you hear about the guild?: I looked you guys up on RaidStats and I have been aware of your existence for a while.

Raiding and Experience:

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: MC and Ony. Topping meters in my previous guild. Full pre-BiS and many BiS items such as Choker of Fire Lord and Mageblade. I have ZG, BWL, and AQ experience as a druid on retail and on Kronos2.

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: No

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: Yes

Additional Information:

I made a few farming videos when this server came out and I use to stream Ludicrous Speed raids. Here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2mWl ... YYHrFV9P0w

If ya'll want me to stream I would love to. If not, no problem. I can mute comms or stream unlisted/privately to have video as evidence for GMs or for progression/learning.

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Ercot - Mage

Post by Twentysix » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:05 pm

Welcome Ercot, your application will start as soon as you message Lenn, Exzi, Slitnuts, Redd, or Muldred for a ginvite.