Rutapong

Fury warrior

Post by Rutapong » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Your Character:

1. Character name: Rutapong

2. Race and class: Human Warrior

3. Main Spec: Fury

4. Number of days played on your current main: 17 days

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:

When there is one target i prioritize
Execute > Bloodthirst > Overpower > Whirlwind > Heroic Strike (if i have extra rage)
When there is more then two
Execute >= Whirlwind > Overpower/Cleave
Brage on cooldown, berserker rage when taking damage/fears
Death wish as much as I can, saving before bosses ofc. Recklessness on boss.
Pummel when needed, disarm as well.

I could explain more in details my choices if you need on discord.

Personal Information: [Optional]

6. Age: 25

7. Location: Caribbean

8. Tell us a little about yourself: You'll get to know me on discord :)

Guild History: BK Twonk Squad on Emerald Dream

9. Previous Guild(s): Sanctum

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild: Loot council

You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: I've just talked to Slitnuts quickly IG

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I want a raiding guild who uses DKP loot system, and only have 1 raid core. I also like the name !

13. Have you read, and do you agree agree with Core Applicant Rules: I did, and I do.

14. How did you hear about the guild?: Pretty much by doing some research.

Raiding and Experience: I was farming Ony/MC/BWL/ZG on Emerald dream with my guild. Ony/MC/Azu on Elysium.

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yup

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: Ony/MC/Azu

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: Nope

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: You'll have to deal with a little french accent, but i've spent enough time is the US to learn proper english.

Additional Information: I like tanking more than being fury, but i'll play what you're looking for.

Slitnuts
Site Admin

Re: Fury warrior

Post by Slitnuts » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 am

Hi Rutapong. Thank you for your application. Please whisper Slitnuts and I'll invite you to start your application period. We raid tonight, looking forward to seeing you there.