Nemex

Fury Warrior Application

Post by Nemex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 pm

1. Character name: Nemex

2. Race and class: Human Warrior

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... ayer=Nemex

3. Main Spec: Fury - 17/34/0

4. Number of days played on your current main: 41 days

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:

Fury warrior rotation priority is keeping battle shout up, Bloodthirst and whirlwind on cooldown and if under 50 rage overpower when it procs. When excess rage, spam heroic strike while watching KTM to not overaggro and making sure I have enough rage to BT and WW on CD.

I also have two tank sets: a TPS and Mitigation set. TPS set has 6% hit, 4.8k hp and 418 defense. Mitigation set has 434 defense with 5.5k hp (I have items to get 440 while sacrificing some HP). Since I don't have shield slam the threat priority is Revenge -> sunder armor -> heroic strike. Shield block on cooldown depending on the fight. Also working on fire and nature resist sets.

Personal Information: [Optional]

6. Age: 30

7. Location: Miami, FL

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a laid back guy, work monday - friday standard 9-5 est so I can make raid times no problem. I love fishing and boating which I try to do regularly.

Guild History:

9. Previous Guild(s): [Only list those you think are relevant]
Ludicrous Speed

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild:
Guild disbanded

You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: I was referred by Marson

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I love vanilla wow and I feel like I can bring a lot to SECURITY. I'm on time with world buffs, consumables and bring top tier performance to raids.

13. Have you read, and do you agree agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes I have and I do agree

14. How did you hear about the guild?: I first heard about you guys from the Horde boss kill videos which I thought was very cool especially since no one else was doing that on alliance. You seem like a good bunch of people that legitimately enjoy the game while keeping a competitive attitude. Something I am as well.

Raiding and Experience:

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: Cleared all of MC and downed Ony on this character. I also have ZG experience as a shaman on Kronos.

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: None

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: Yes I am. Also fluent in Spanish.

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Fury Warrior Application

Post by Twentysix » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Talk with Exzi, Lenn, Slitnuts, Muldred, or Redd for a ginvite to start your application.