Please post your application here.
Scalbeb

Scalbeb - Warlock

Post by Scalbeb » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 pm

1. Character name: Scalbeb

2. Race and class: Warlock / Gnome

3. Main Spec: SM Ruin

4. Number of days played on your current main: since Jan/2017

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play: I chose SM/ruin because of harsh leveling in this server, i can respec to another one to meet the guild requirement. Usually the priorities in raid is: banish -> curse -> dps. I can

Personal Information: [Optional]

6. Age: 22

7. Location: Vietnam

8. Tell us a little about yourself:

Guild History:

9. Previous Guild(s): Ludicrous Speed

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild:

Ludicrous Speed started to lose member to point we didn't have enough people to clear MC. So LS disbanded and i started to find a new guild

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: Ercot

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: Well i'm playing WoW, raid is a must to do. Also, i want to progress to future contents of the game.

13. Have you read, and do you agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes

14. How did you hear about the guild?: from LS guildies

Raiding and Experience:

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes, the same raid time with LS

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: not perfect but i'm eager to learn new things

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: no

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: yes, although my English isn't that good. But i have no problem in writing/reading/listening, but speaking is average.

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Scalbeb - Warlock

Post by Twentysix » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Welcome Scalbeb!

Talk with Lenn when he is online. He is a busy guy but we are very happy to have you!