Raid Day

Post anything... well not anything, but you get the idea...
Slitnuts
Site Admin

Raid Day

Post by Slitnuts » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Please reply to this thread if you cannot raid on Wednesday.

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Raid Day

Post by Twentysix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:46 am

I can raid Wed or Tues, but I favor wed because it is the beginning of the raid week, and would open up several additional onyxias and ZGs in the near immediate future. In addition it would open up a second chance at the best loot in the event of a raid ID reset in which guilds are allowed to reclear. That has happened twice already on Elysium and many other times on other realms run by this staff, so it will probably happen again in BWL. In further addition it gives us an early day of the raid week for potential technical malfunctions on Elysium's behalf, in which case if we cannot raid because the server is down on our raid day, we can then go into BWL on our later day or on an emergency new day because of technical difficulty. We have already missed 1/2 of a raid time due to technical malfunciton (in which case we played that blob game). More chances and safety nets for the guild to clear content is ideal in my mind. For those reason I feel it is best for the guild. BUT, it is obviously only best for the guild if the vast majority can also accommodate Wednesdays.

Regardless of what happens here, a third day will have to be added to accommodate 2 ZGs a week in addition to ONY/MC/BWL. The third day does not necessarily have to be Tuesday or Wednesday, and it doesn't take very many weeks for a main to no longer need ZG.

We are interested in what you all have to say. Please use this forum to give your input. I implore you to think about yourself while you do, but also think about if you could make Wednesdays because it really would be best for the guild's progression.

Supader

Post by Supader » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 am

(This is Eenispnvy)

The only reason I raid with you guys at the moment is because Sunday is the main raid day. I work nights during the week, finally getting back to my Monday-Friday schedule here in the coming weeks. If you switch the main raid to Wednesday, my attendance will be spotty, and I'll probably just give up my core raider spot all together.

Do what's best for the guild. If that means I have to find somewhere else to raid, so be it.

pete

Post by pete » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:28 am

I work until 7 CT on Wednesdays. If we're adding another day Mondays work best for me.

Noranor

Post by Noranor » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 pm

I have work wensday night at 10, so in a perfect world id prefer Tuesday... That said it's way to beneficial to the guild not to if most of us can make it work.

A couple suggestions that help me personally.

1: start an hour early (or even 30min)

2: have a cutoff time at 9:55(and we can resume next raid day)

It sucked for me last night but you can't ignore the benefits for the guild as a whole, so we should all try to make this work.

Njinga

Post by Njinga » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 pm

I like Wednesday, and Lenn brings up some very good points about maximizing our gear potential. Imagine two extra clears of BWL and what that will do for our progression!

Tuesday's are a much harder day for me to make it on time as I do not get off work until 6PM PST on those days. Even Wednesdays I will be late here and there, but my overall attendance will improve.

Regardless I will be ready to rock and roll Tuesday or Wednesday after I get off work.

For the GUILD!

Hasslehoff

Post by Hasslehoff » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Tuesday or Wednesday is fine with me.