Please post your application here.
Shadowalkers

Shadowalkers - Rogue

Post by Shadowalkers » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:16 am

1. Character name:Shaowalkers

2. Race and class: Human - Rogue

3. Main Spec: 19-32-0 Sword spec

4. Number of days played on your current main: 15 days 18 hours

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:
A rogue is fairly simple as far as rotations goes SS SnD and evis knowing when to pop your cooldowns and most importantly staying alive and knowing the fights a dead rogue generates no dps

Personal Information: [Optional]

6. Age: 27

7. Location: Nova Scotia, CA

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I come from a small fishing village on the south eastern coast of ns my proffesion is a lobster fisherman i only work 6 months out of the year and with my off time i like to keep myself busy playing wow

Guild History:

9. Previous Guild(s): [Only list those you think are relevant] decisive

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild: My old computer had let go and only just recently bought a new one when i came back i no longer had a guild not even sure if the old guild is still around havent seen any of the old guildies on as of yet..
gkick or gdisband unsure as of yet
You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?: Not atm you guys are a new guild since the last time i have been on.. spoken with Rubbersoul only briefly for him to refer me to here

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I am looking for a guild to start raiding with again that is around my time zone and start clearing some content again i am a active player and always come prepared with all my consumables and online ready before the raid starts

13. Have you read, and do you agree with Core Applicant Rules: Yes have read them and agree

14. How did you hear about the guild?: I was looking for a guild in world chat and rubbersoul whispered me and told me to come here

Raiding and Experience:

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?: Yes

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: On this server i have cleared everything currently available on this character

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: No have a stable connection and a new computer =D

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?: Yes

Additional Information: (Optional)

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Shadowalkers - Rogue

Post by Twentysix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 am

I've forwarded your application to the other officers. A decision will be made shortly.

Shadowalkers

Re: Shadowalkers - Rogue

Post by Shadowalkers » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:10 am

thank you look forward to hearing from you guys soon