Please post your application here.
Mcluvin

Level 60 rogue Application (Mcluvin)

Post by Mcluvin » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Character name:Mcluvin

2. Race and class:Gnome, Rogue

3. Main Spec: Sword Spec 19/32/0

4. Number of days played on your current main: 9 days 6 hours

5. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play :Opener (depending on target if immune to bleeds ect) Slice n dice /// and evis own? :)

Personal Information: [Optional] Kill shit.

6. Age: 28

7. Location: Florida

8. Tell us a little about yourself: I got a booner! I am MCLUVIN!!!! Booya, mothafuckas. Nah I'm 28 I am a Data Analysis and devlop. Helping Elsyium develop bug fixes on their github and work full time for lifeline companies / Boost/ Verizon. I work 8-5am est and available after that.

Guild History: none.

9. Previous Guild(s): [Only list those you think are relevant]

10. Reason for leaving your previous Guild:

You and <SECURITY>

11. Do you know anyone in SECURITY?:yes

12. Why do you want to join the SECURITY Core Raid Team?: I feel like I can help you guys progress and i'm active./

13. Have you read, and do you agree agree with Core Applicant Rules:yes

14. How did you hear about the guild?: Khazia said to join

Raiding and Experience: I have cleared ony/mc/bwl/zg/naxx and most expansions raids.

15. We raid on SUNDAY and TUESDAY from 7:00-11:00 US Central Time; Can you make these times?:yes

16. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: I've just dinged 60 and Barron has been helping me gear up. I killed kazzak with you guys.

17. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: No

18. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Discord?:yes

Additional Information: (Optional) Im here booiisss lets kill em all

Twentysix
Site Admin

Re: Level 60 rogue Application (Mcluvin)

Post by Twentysix » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Looks good your application starts tonight.